The Rainbow in the Sky



Gazing at the rainbow in the sky always fills me with anticipation for the new promises it may bring. Even as an adult, I still feel a rush of excitement when I see the colorful arch after a rainstorm, just as I did in my youth. Perhaps this feeling will persist even as I age and my hair turns white. My wish is that I will always maintain a childlike wonder and curiosity in my mind.



At various vantage points throughout Bryce Canyon, the enigmatic formations proudly display their impressive beauty. This is a place that evokes endless inspiration in those who appreciate the grandeur of nature, from the jagged peaks lining Bryce Point to the inspiring views from Rainbow Point, Inspiration Point, Sunset Point, and Sunrise Point.



PHOTO: Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah