Walking on Sunshine



As I stroll along the trail, I am captivated by the picturesque scenery. I see mothers pushing strollers, children riding skateboards, and people casually biking. The moderate sunlight under the clear blue sky not only enriches the scenery but also nourishes the body and soul, promoting a healthy state of being.  


Avalon, with its picturesque views of yachts and ships, can be reached by a delightful hour-and-a-half ferry ride from Long Beach Port. Upon arrival, I can relish in the beauty of the island as I stroll along the trail, observe people paragliding and enjoying water activities, or take a sightseeing tour on a golf cart or bus. The azure sky adorned with white clouds and the graceful palm trees swaying by the sea make for an unforgettable experience.



PHOTO: Avalon, Catalina Island