The Vibrant Artwork with Wallpaintings


As I stroll along the street, I often come across murals adorning the walls of buildings. Somehow, these vibrant artworks beckon me to step inside and explore their colorful worlds. The azure blue sea, cerulean sky, and fluffy white clouds that blanket the heavens warmly embrace tourists in this locale. After pausing for a quick snapshot in front of these mesmerizing paintings, I set off towards my destination, invigorated by the visual feast that surrounds me.



Nestled in the northern region of Oregon lies Seaside, a quaint and picturesque town that exudes a distinct charm unlike any other coastal city in the state. Here, coffee shops selling rich, flavorful espresso abound, perhaps in response to the chilly winds and overcast skies that permeate the area. Despite its diminutive size, Seaside boasts an undeniable allure that captivates visitors with its unique blend of cozy atmosphere and caffeine-fueled energy.



PHOTO: Seaside, Oregon