The Continuation of Waiting


The road seems to stretch on endlessly, as if nothing more than a prolonged period of anticipation. As I navigate the winding path along the coastline, it feels as though I am in a perpetual state of waiting until I finally reach my destination. Despite the breathtaking vistas that greet me on both sides of the road, I find myself lost in the melodies emanating from the car's sound system, eagerly awaiting the journey's end.



Whistler is the host city for the Winter Olympics, resulting in the development of a pristine Olympic athletes' village and stadium, lending the city an air of immaculate orderliness. International visitors can be seen enjoying a tranquil holiday on the city's streets, while the arrival of vibrant autumnal foliage further enhances the charm of Whistler in the fall.



PHOTO: Whistler, British Columbia